21 Jan Career opportunity with Team EDGE
Find your professional EDGE and make 2016 your year for growth
Aluminium Industries of Australia (Ai) is about people, ideas and the development and support of really, really great products. It’s about denying old-fashioned notions of industrial fabrication in Australia. We deliver everything in aluminium through a portfolio of five brands (EDGE Architectural Glazing Systems, Pivotech, aiFAB, Comtruk and Tasman Bull Bars). More than just making things, Ai is making things happen.
We’re looking for a customer champion to join our team and help create WOW customer experiences. This is a key member of the team, with varied areas of accountability. The right person to fill this role needs to be a people person who loves building professional relationships, as well as being fastidious about details and follow-through. And always operate with a “jump in and help out” attitude. Sincere teamwork is a major part of Ai’s culture.
The Internal Sales / Administrative Support role touches all aspects of internal sales, customer support and administrative documentation and follow up. The core of this role is delivering solutions and support, but it will evolve and develop over time. Successful candidates will love to learn and possess the ability to use their developing skills to achieve results. We look for people who want to grow with us.
• Customer support
• Customer quotes
• Order processing
• Providing technical support to customers and interpreting design drawings
• Problem-solving and implementing solutions; follow up, follow up, follow up
• Internal business development and support of external sales team
• Back up administrative support
Essential skills and traits:
• Fantastic people skills and ability to liaise with Ai team members, Ai customers and all relevant stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail and strong administrative support skills
• Technical aptitude
• An understanding of the sales process
• Intermediate to advanced level of computer skills
• Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management
• Positive focus and a strong desire to learn, grow and advance your career
• Ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers / suppliers / colleagues.
Desirable skills and traits:
• Experience in a fabrication and manufacturing environment
• Technical support experience
• High energy
• Team focus
• Adaptable to change
• Ask “why”
Our dynamic and supportive environment offers a lot of benefits, including a competitive salary, a reliable team, and opportunities for growth, training and development.
Be part of a forward-thinking organization, pioneering its industry and submit your resume and cover letter to John Papas, [email protected]