16 Jun Ai’s new project manager provides tactical and consultative support to architects
The Ai project manager to help you manage your projects
EDGE Architectural delivers projects; local, compliant, innovative, supported projects.
Towards that end, we recently added a project manager to the team. Meet Kath Outhred.
Kath will work in a consultative capacity with architects, builders, EDGE customers and Team EDGE to secure and hold specifications of EDGE Architectural systems. She knows how to work with stakeholders to clarify their project and process needs, and then translate those needs through effective communication with all involved.
Ai strategically established an EDGE network where training, products, logistics and strong partnerships unite to create fantastic projects. We call this the EDGE Ecosystem. Driving specification is a major facet of our ecosystem. From design to fabrication, and every phase in between, EDGE Architectural means projects. No other customer-supplier partnership parallels the support, quality and knowledge found in EDGE Architectural’s ecosystem.
Kath’s significant experience in project implementations, combined with her diploma in interior design and bachelor of information technology, represents a fresh take on the industry’s traditional definition of an architectural specification representative. Kath won’t just represent EDGE, she’ll liaise with architects and designers on the development of projects utilising the EDGE systems, helping propel those projects forward and passing them on to you and your business.
Among Kath’s many core competencies, you’ll find
- Project management
- Design brief analysis
- Attention to detail in documentation
- ArchiCAD operation and drafting
- Creative edge in design and planning
- Strong communication
A few of her career highlights include:
- Designing RMIT’s first online acceptance and payment process for International students.
- Establishing on ground relationships with RMIT Vietnam to map project requirements to the student experience.
- Being involved in shaping the strategic direction for HR at NAB; helping to research and design the roadmap that remains a key tool in project management discussions within People at NAB.
- Establishing a community of interest that helped raise awareness of the impact we have on the environment in business activities.
Kath was drawn to Ai due to her passion for a great product and her love a challenge and an adventure. She likes the EDGE systems’ focus on sustainability, performance, as well as its genuine Australian design, development, sourcing and supplying. She finds being in the now while focusing on the future “a breath of fresh air”.
And, because we’re project people.
You can schedule your consultation with Kath by calling the Melbourne office at (03) 9798 4433.
More news from EDGE
Team EDGE is currently recruiting for our next internal sales/administrative support superstar.
We’re looking for a customer champion to join our team and help create WOW customer experiences. This is a key member of the team, with varied areas of accountability. The right person to fill this role needs to be a people person who loves building professional relationships, as well as being fastidious about details and follow-through. And always operate with a “jump in and help out” attitude. Sincere teamwork is a major part of Ai’s culture.
The Internal Sales / Administrative Support role touches all aspects of internal sales, customer support and administrative documentation and follow up. The core of this role is delivering solutions and support, but it will evolve and develop over time. Successful candidates will love to learn and possess the ability to use their developing skills to achieve results. We look for people who want to grow with us.
- Customer support
- Order processing
- Providing technical support to customers and interpreting design drawings
- Problem-solving and implementing solutions; follow up, follow up, follow up
- Internal business development and support of external sales team
- Back up administrative support
Essential skills and traits:
- Fantastic people skills and ability to liaise with Ai team members, Ai customers and all relevant stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and strong administrative support skills
- Technical aptitude
- An understanding of the sales process
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management
- Positive focus and a strong desire to learn, grow and advance your career
Desirable skills and traits:
- Experience in a fabrication and manufacturing environment
- Technical support experience
- High energy
- Team focus
- Adaptable to change
- Ask “why”
Our dynamic and supportive environment offers a lot of benefits, including a competitive salary, a reliable team, and opportunities for growth, training and development.
Be part of a forward-thinking organization, pioneering its industry and submit your resume and cover letter to John, email@example.com.